About the Cottage
- $45.20 per night per room includes GST/PST.
- The cottage is open from 8:00-8:30 Monday to Friday, with weekend hours coming soon!
- The cottage is located at 12115 Rd 24 W. East of Junction 3 and 14, across from Boundary Trails Health Centre.
- Each room has its own climate control, oscillating fan, mini-fridge, satellite TV, nightstand with alarm clock and reading lamp, and a private bathroom. Seven bedrooms feature two double beds and a shower. One room features a queen bed and a bathtub/shower.
- All mattresses and box springs have been covered for bed bug protection.
- 4200 square feet.
- The cottage is on one acre of property.
- The cottage will serve guests a continental breakfast, coffee, and snacks will also be served throughout the day.
- Continental breakfast features items such as homemade bread, eggs, muffins, cookies, yogurt, fruit, cereals, coffee, tea, and juice.
- Lunch and supper will not be provided.
- Our living room has a gas fireplace that creates a relaxing environment for all guests.
- Our public bathroom is wheelchair accessible and includes a baby change table.
- Our library provides a quiet space for guests.
- Laundry facilities are available at request.
- Our meeting room is available for private family meetings.
- Our guests are invited to enjoy our outdoor spaces including a wheelchair-accessible back deck, barbeque, and gazebo with a relaxing country view.
- Wi-Fi is available to guests at the cottage.
- Children’s high chair and playpen are available.
- A concrete parking lot, with eight outlets for car plug-in.
- The cottage is less than a five-minute walk from Boundary Trail Hospital. A walking path is maintained year-round.
- All bedding, towels, and linens are supplied.
- Overnight guests can enjoy our coffee bar at all hours. It features a microwave, fridge, Keurig, Keurig pods, kettle, dishes, and cutlery.
for Katie Cares