Pictured: Momentum Dance Performer
Katie Cares fashion show committee has been hard at work planning for the 7 Annual fashion show. The fashion show is an important fundraiser for the charity. It’s the only fundraiser that Katie Cares does, to raise important funds for the charity.
This year will see many changes to the event. So be sure to mark your calendars, and take note of changes.
The 2018 fashion show will feature the following:
- New venue—Northlands Parkway Collegiate (NPC) 139 Northlands Parkway Winkler
- September 29, 2018 (Saturday)
- Momentum will be providing fantastic entertainment
- 6 local stores will show off their fashions
- NPC Baking & Pastry Arts will be providing delicious baking
- Gluten free desserts will be available
- Silent Auction a great array of prizes to be won
- Live music featuring Bare Yogis during the fashion show
- Doors open at 5:30 pm Show starts at 7:00 pm
- Tickets are $60.00 with a $50.00 tax receipt
- Tables seat 8 guests maximum
Tickets for the show will go on sale Thursday August 9 at 8:00 am. You can call to reserve tickets at 204-312-8445 or 204-362-1173, or you can purchase your tickets in person at Katie’s Cottage. Last year tickets sold out in 2 hours. So don’t be disappointed, mark your calendars!!!!
A new added feature will start on the website in June. We will have a store spotlight and a sponsor spotlight each week leading up to the fashion show. We are grateful for the stores, and sponsors for their participation in the fashion show. So please check out the spotlights on the Katie Cares website.
SEE IT…BELIEVE IT…ACHIEVE IT….