Katie’s Cottage update re: Code Red
Katie’s Cottage is taking every measure to stay open and to stay safe and healthy for all who enter our doors. The following changes have been made effective November 12, 2020. These changes will be in effect for as long as we are in code red.
- Katie’s Cottage will only rent 4 suites per night. Suites rented will be spaced out to give all guests a safe distance from each other.
- Masks are mandatory for all guests and staff.
- Breakfast will be served in the guest suites. A menu will be given to each guest. The breakfast will be prepared by staff and brought to the suite.
- Guests must stay in their suite while in the cottage.
- Guests entering the cottage must answer Covid questions.
- Guests entering the cottage must sanitize their hands.
- Guests can bring their own food or have take out or delivery to Katie’s Cottage.
- Day guests will be asked to sit in the library or the meeting room.
- We can only accommodate a limited amount of guests at this time. So please inquire if we are at capacity.
- Coffee and dainties will be provided upon request. We would be happy to serve you a cup of coffee and a home baked item.
- Katie’s Cottage staff are working diligently to clean and sanitize throughout the day. We want to assure you that the cottage is cleaned to the highest standard possible. Each suite is cleaned thoroughly for everyone’s safety. All bedding, linen, towels are replaced after each use, along with a thorough cleaning of the suite after a guest vacates.
- Katie’s Cottage hours 8:00 am – 8:30 pm Monday thru Friday. Saturday and Sunday closed.
- If you would like to stay overnight or have questions, concerns. Please call Katie’s Cottage to speak to staff or directly to Ruth Reimer.
Katie’s Cottage is open!! We ask for you patience as rules could change again. We are making every effort to be here to support those who need to be close to their loved ones. If you are sick, we kindly ask that you NOT visit Katie’s Cottage. Thank you for your patience and kindness.