About the Cottage
- The cottage is located at 12115 Rd 24 W. East of Junction 3 and 14, across from Boundary Trails Hospital.
- 4200 square feet.
- The cottage is on one acre of property.
- The kitchen is fully stocked for the use of any day guest, or overnight guests until 8:30 pm.
- The cottage will serve guests a continental breakfast, coffee, and snacks will also be served throughout the day. $45.20 per night per room includes GST/PST.
- Continental breakfast features items such as: Homemade Bread, Eggs, Muffins, Loaves, Cookies, Yogurt, Fruit, Cereals, Coffee, Tea, Juice.
- No meals are provided by Cottage Staff. But guests are welcome to make their own meals.
- Living room with a gas fireplace, relaxing environment for day or overnight guests.
- Sealy mattresses are in each of the 8 bedrooms.
- Public Bathroom is wheelchair accessible, and has a baby change table.
- Library a quiet room to relax.
- Laundry facilities available for guests.
- A private meeting room for families to meet privately.
- Back deck with BBQ available for guests, with a walkway to Gazebo for a enjoyable relaxing country view.
- The cottage is open from 8:30-8:30 Monday to Friday, Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 1-6 pm.
- Free WIFI to guests at the cottage.
- High chair, and play pen available.
- 7 Bedrooms feature 2 double beds, with mini fridge, satellite TV, nightstand with a clock radio, reading lamp private bathroom with shower, 1 larger room with a bathtub/shower, and a queen bed. Each room has it’s own climate control. The mattresses and box springs have been covered with bed bug protection.
- A concrete parking lot, with 8 outlets for car plug in.
- A safe walking path going to Boundary Trail Hospital.
- All bedding, towels, and linens are supplied by Katie’s Cottage.
- Overnight guests can enjoy the coffee bar which is supplied by Katie’s Cottage. Which is open after 8:30 pm featuring a Microwave, Keurig, snacks, games, and reading material.
for Katie Cares